Lovingly nick-named by the people, ‘POOR MAN’S HOSPITAL”, the Jubilee Mission has a specific mission evident in the motto, “Service with love”. Instead of taking ‘extra charges’ from the patients, we take ‘extra care’ to see that the poor patients, irrespective of cast and creed are given special consideration and concessions. We spare competition to share competence and JUBILEE MISSION is an all-human’s haven.
The Jubilee Mission Hospital, a Christian Minority Institution, was established in the year 1952 under the Canon Law by the Catholic Archdiocese of Trichur and was registered under the Charitable Organisations Welfare Act via Reg. No.29/71 Over the years, the hospital experienced a steady growth and won faith in the hearts of many. The patients form neighbouring districts of Palakkad and Malapuram come here for quality treatment at affordable cost. In order to make the modern medical facilities available to common man, the Jubilee Mission Hospital was expanded to facilitate super specialty treatment as well as medical education and research.
In August 2001, the hospital and other related facilities were brought under the umbrella organization, the Jubilee Mission Hospital Trust, with the Archbishop of Trichur as its Patron and Chairman. Today, the JMH Trust, under the Archdiocese of Trichur owns and administers the Jubilee Mission Medical College and Research Institute (JMMC & RI), together with its subsidiary units, namely, Jubilee Mission College of Nursing (JMCON), Jubilee Mission School of Nursing (JMSON) and Jubilee Mission College of Allied Health Sciences (JMCAHS).